Here at The Old Golfhouse Veterinary Group we help you look after the routine and preventative health care for your pet, but it is also important to consider the importance of pet insurance in providing cover for any unexpected veterinary treatment should your pet become ill or is injured.
We recommend having a good pet insurance policy in place which allows you to concentrate on what’s best for your pet without having to worry about the financial burden of unexpected vet bills.
At The Old Golfhouse Veterinary Group we offer a range of MiPet Cover policies.
- MiPet Cover provides insurance policies for dogs and cats from 8 weeks old.
- MiPet Cover policies guarantee your veterinary fees cover is renewed each year no matter how often you claim (providing you renew your policy each year with no break in cover).
- MiPet Cover doesn’t place exclusions at renewal on their life-time cover policies so on-going conditions such as diabetes and skin disease continue to be covered year after year.
- MiPet Cover policies are designed by our vets and veterinary staff, clinical professionals that really understand the needs of your pet.
- MiPet Cover’s Essential Life, Classic Life and Premier Life policies have received a 5 star rating from Defaqto. These highly rated pet insurance policies offer a comprehensive level of features and benefits, giving you peace of mind.
Terms, conditions and excesses apply and may be varied on renewal. Cover will not be provided for pre-existing conditions.
Ask in practice to find out more or visit www.mipetcover.co.uk/referral.
The Old Golfhouse Veterinary Group and MiPet Cover are trading names of CVS (UK) Limited who are an appointed representative of Ultimate Insurance Solutions Limited. Ultimate Insurance Solutions Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No 311368). Registered in England and Wales number 03299891. Registered office: Markerstudy House, 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB.